50MW Tender issued by Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited (KREDL) for EPC of Grid-Connected Solar projects at Pavagada Solar Park at Tumkur (Karnataka).
About Pavagada Solar Park:
• Expected Capacity: 2GW
• Area Covered: 13,000 Acres
• Divided into 8 Blocks of 250 MW
• Each Block has a dedicated high voltage supply lines, pooling stations, and a pooling substation for evacuation.
• Deadline for bid submission is December 20, 2018.
• The techno-commercial bid will open on December 22, 2018.
• EPC of 50 MW (10 MW x 2 blocks + 15 MW x 2 blocks).
• The scope of work: EPC, design, supply, erection, installation, testing, and commissioning and O&M.
• O&M for 10 years.
• Jan’18, KREDL had tendered 1,200 MW of grid-connected solar PV projects to be developed at Pavagada.
• Apr’18, KREDL retendered 650 MW of grid-connected solar projects to be developed at the Pavagada Solar Park.
#KREDL #tender #solar #Renewableenergy #solartender #Karnataka #solarpark #cleanEnergy #greenEnergy