25MW grid-connected Rooftop solar tender is announced by UPNEDA (Uttar Pradesh New and Renewable Energy Development Agency) to be installed on government and semi-government buildings in the state under RESCO model.
-BID submission deadline is August 12, 2019.
-BID opening date August 13,2019.
Scope of Work
- Bidders can apply for a minimum aggregate bid capacity of 1 MW and a maximum aggregate bid capacity of 10 MW.
- The size of each project should be between 25 kW and 500 kW.
- The eligible bidders should participate in the site survey, design, manufacture, supply, erection, testing, and commissioning including warranty, operation, and maintenance of the projects.
- The scope of work includes ensuring gross metering as per the state policy, quality control of the grid-connected rooftop solar PV projects, and operation and maintenance of the projects for 25 years.
- The modules used in the projects should be manufactured in India. Rest of the components can be procured from any source, states the tender.
- Regarding the technical criteria, UPNEDA has specified that the bidder must have experience in design, supply, installation, and commissioning of at least 500 kW of grid-connected solar PV power projects under RESCO model in the last seven fiscal years.