Tamil Nadu Energy Development Authority (TEDA) issued a tender for 50 MW of grid-connected rooftop solar systems on Government buildings.
Highlights of the tender:
1. TEDA has fixed the maximum bid price at ₹ 4.79 (~$ 0.069)/kWh.
2. Solar modules should be manufactured in India.
3. The bid submission deadline is September 24, 2018.
4. The scope of work includes the design, supply, installation, testing, and the commissioning of a project.
5. The successful bidder will have to take operation and maintenance (O&M) of rooftop solar PV systems up to 25 years.
6. The capacity of each project will range from 1 kWp to 500 kWp.
7. The eligibility criteria of successful bidder: 50MW+ installed solar PV capacity in India during the financial years April’14 to March’19 and O&M experience of at least 10 MW of solar PV system capacity in India.
The government has set a target of installing 40 GW of grid-connected rooftop solar capacity by 2022. Wherein, Tamil Nadu holds the 3rd spot for total installed capacity of rooftop solar installation in India.
Read More: https://bit.ly/2N9efjC