SECI issued an RfS for new solar tender of 750 MW grid-connected solar PV projects in Rajasthan with long-term open access.
1. SECI has set the upper tariff is at INR 2.68/kWh
2. A single bidder can bid a minimum of 10 MW and a maximum of 750 MW.
3. Development of projects: build own operate basis
4. The scope of work: acquire the land, develop the project, connectivity, & long-term open access.
5. Commissioning date for the full project: 18 months from the date of the PPA.
6. The projects must achieve financial closure within 12 months from the effective date of the PPA.
7. Bidder responsibility: The maintenance of the transmission system up to the interconnection point.
8. The projects shall be designed for interconnection with the nearest substation at a voltage level of 33 kV or above.
9. 25 years of PPA will be signed between SECI & solar power developer.
10. The power produced through the project is decided to be sold to RUVNL.
*RfS – Request of Selection
*PPA – Power Purchase Agreement
*RUVNL – Rajasthan Urja Vikas Nigam Limited