2 MW Solar projects in Kaza
SECI issued tender for development of 2 MW Solar projects with 1 MW Battery Energy Storage System at Kaza.
The battery energy storage system and solar projects will be located in Kaza, the mountainous state of Himachal Pradesh facing huge temperature variations.
The battery will be located at Rangreek, near Rong Tong Hydro Power Station, 12,000 feet in altitude, facing annual temperature ranges of -40°C to 30°C. Considering these climatic challenges, batteries shall be designed accordingly.
Highlights of 2 MW Solar projects with 1 MW Battery Energy Storage SystemTender:
1. The scope of work includes the design, engineering, supply, construction, installation, testing, and commissioning of the projects.
2. 5 years of operations and maintenance (O&M) services.
3. O&M service will include the supply and storage of all mandatory spare parts, consumables, repairs, and replacements of any defective equipment.
4. The completion of the entire scope of work: 18 months from the date of issuance of the Notice of Availability (NoA).
5. Pre-bid meeting: August 13, 2018
6. Last date for bid submission: August 31, 2018
7. Consortiums or joint ventures are allowed to bid for the projects
In the Indian solar sector, (BESS) is gaining popularity among large solar power plants.
Read More: https://buff.ly/2vx0OCc